The Perfect Profile Image
The perfect profile image is more about sharing the best you.
The image should be clear, bright, and centered on your face.
The whole of your face should be seen and presenting your best smile is helpful.
Here are some tips in the event you don't currently have a profile image:
- Dress the part. If you are all business, wear a suit or dress. If are prefer to show a more casual side dress appropriately. Be modest in your appearance. This is an Apostolic website.
- Solo images only. If you want to include images of your friends, great, but not in the profile image. This is about you, not them. Don't leave people guessing as to who the profile is about.
- Ask someone to take the picture for you. Selfies are great but difficult to get right and the bathroom mirror images, flush them down the toilet. Seriously. If you can't get someone to take a picture of you, you may need to work on your people skills before jumping into the dating scene.
- Take the picture with the camera above your eye level. It will be more flattering.
- Shoulders back, head forward with chin out and one foot forward. Don't lean back with your arms crossed. Your face will run into your chest and that's not a good thing.
If you can work it out, get a professional picture taken. It's worth the few bucks and you can use on many of the social networks.